Arrested for DUI, traffic tickets, misdemeanors and felonies… you could quickly and irrevocably compromise your rights under the law. Law enforcement has been trained to implicate you. You could profoundly jeopardize your future and freedom without immediate, experienced legal representation.
From simple possession to more serious charges, the Law Offices of Scott C. Thomas can help. Attorney Thomas has successfully defended dozens of drug related cases. It’s extremely important to call us as soon as possible to minimize the impact of your arrest, the court case and your freedom.
Every arrest, subsequent investigation and possible trial puts the burden of proof on the prosecutor. All too often, suspects unwittingly help the prosecutor convict them. Law enforcement and prosecutors are masters at manipulating you, the evidence, jurors and the courts. You need an attorney who knows the ropes, is dedicated to winning your case and securing your freedom.
Read What His Clients Say:
- “I recently received a traffic violation out of county, and did not want the hassle of going to court while fighting my ticket. I hired Scott, and he handled everything for me. He was a delight to work with, and received me a favorable outcome, while I never had to go to court. I have referred several friends and colleagues to Scott Thomas for much more serious crimes and they all call me thanking me for such an amazing referral! I hands down recommend Scott to anyone. He was always available, extremely knowledgeable, and really takes the time to help. He is definitely a lawyer who cares!”
- “Scott was not my original lawyer but when my existing lawyer could not represent me, Scott stepped up to the plate. Scott has truly been a delight to work with; he’s easily accessible via email and phone. He goes out of his way to remind you of next steps and helps explain the incredibly confusing legal hoopla into layman’s terms. I would definitely work with Scott again!
- Scott has been a amazing lawyer! He is friendly, helpful, and efficient. I was completely lost about what to do when I got my DUI but Scott immediately helped me and made the entire process so much less difficult. He is highly recommended to anyone in search of a good lawyer
- Thank you so much for everything you have done. You are a great attorney and I’m so thankful for everything you have done!
- I was wrongly accused of breaking the law and I retained Mr. Thomas’ services and boy am I glad I did. Scott is a very bright and charismatic guy who is great at what he does! Scott kept me up to date as to what was going on with my case, he was always available, day or night, to discuss the matter, and he really took the time to explain everything to me so that I felt like I was participating in my defense. Scott truly cares, both about his clients and the results he gets! I would, without qualification, recommend Scott to anyone and everyone who has been accused of criminal conduct. Scott is empathetic and compassionate, but more importantly, he’s a fighter; Scott never gave up the good fight, despite how seemingly bad things looked, and he ultimately got my case dismissed! Words cannot express how highly I think of Mr. Thomas and just how effective he is!